Wescott Financial Advisory Group LLC, a Philadelphia based RIA firm is excited to welcome an exceptional Financial Advisor to our team.
Wescott advisors utilize their substantial planning experience and strong relationship management skills to be outstanding trusted partners for our clients. If you are an experienced CFP® practitioner ready to embark on a journey that will provide you with a path for professional growth, this is an ideal role for you.
Core Role Expectations:
- Collaboratively maintain client relationships with a focus on increasing lead advisor responsibilities, while supervising adjunct advisors and workflows.
- Participates in firm initiatives and committees, and supports business development activities.
- Experience navigating financial planning matters with high-net-worth individuals and institutions.
- Eager to advance expertise to impress the sophisticated executives and business owners, and manage multiple generations and diverse dynamics of family wealth.
- Actively make an impact in the community.
Qualities that Thrive:
- Consistent commitment to loyalty and excellence in all efforts for clients, colleagues and community.
- Embrace culture that is diverse, collegial, inclusive, team oriented and welcomes change.
- Team player with strong empathy and communication skills that can make the financial plans come to life.
- Expertise in delivery of client service and the ability to navigate core financial planning matters with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-7 years financial planning experience
- CFP® certification
- Proficient with MS Office suite and our financial planning technology stack, including eMoney and Salesforce, a plus.
Wescott is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
Our competitive salary commensurate with experience. Performance based bonus and a wide range of employee benefits and support programs that include:
- Hybrid Work Model
- Professional License and Professional Development (CE)
- Business Casual Dress Code
- 401(k)/Employee’s Pension Plan
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Fit / Walk My Mind
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Flexible Spending & Commuter Benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Vacation (20 days per year)
- Summer Flex Days
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Back-Up Advantage Program
- Telemed (MeMd)
- Pet Insurance
Preference will be given to candidates residing in the Philadelphia region.
When applying include a cover letter when uploading your resume.
Please click here to apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/FDEEA0A176