Zeke Capital Advisors is a private multi-family office with over $5 billion in assets under management. The Wealth Planner supports the Relationship Management team in providing wealth planning services to the firm’s client families. In this role, the Wealth Planner takes responsibility for analysis and work product on all facets of the client’s comprehensive wealth plan. These plans focus on cash flow analysis, insurance analysis, education funding analysis, executive compensation issues and stock option analysis, income tax planning, charitable planning, business succession, asset protection, and estate and wealth transfer planning. In conjunction with these analyses, the Wealth Planner also reviews documents such as wills, trusts, corporate governing documents, and others.
In delivering their expertise, the Wealth Planner partners with the Relationship Management team during the consultative process with the client and assists with overall client discovery. The Wealth Planner delivers the plan in partnership with the relationship team and follows up on status of action items identified from the wealth planning process. Additionally, the Wealth Planner may work on research projects, presentations, writing assignments, or other projects as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following: tax planning, financial planning, or wealth planning
- JD, CFP®, CPA, or similar preferred
- Experience with financial planning software
- Effective written and verbal communicator, able to lead client wealth planning discussions
- Well organized, self-starter who can effectively manage and prioritize workflow from several relationship managers
Please send resumes to Filippa DePaolo at email@example.com.