Pennsylvania Trust Company, an independent and employee-owned wealth management firm located in Radnor, PA, is looking for a Senior Vice President to oversee its Special Needs Trust and Guardianship Unit.
Provide oversight and guidance to the Unit team in the following areas:
- Fiduciary aspects of special needs trusts, guardianships and litigation settlements for minors and incapacitated persons;
- Trust and guardianship administration, interpretation and distribution issues;
- Medicaid/Social Security compliance;
- State and county guardianship tracking requirements;
- Estate planning
- Serve as relationship manager on SNT and guardianship accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with attorneys and other centers of influence
- Juris Doctorate required.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in law firm or wealth management firm handling SNT and guardianship related matters.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience working with clients and providing proactive and professional advice.
Pennsylvania Trust offers compensation commensurate with experience as well as a benefits package which is inclusive of health, dental, and vision benefits, a 401k plan with company match, paid time off, and company paid life insurance. Qualified candidates should forward a resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.