We are a highly recognized interdisciplinary organization for professionals involved in estate planning, providing its members with opportunities to enhance their skills and expand their network through programs and interaction.
The objectives of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council are:
- To advocate and assist in the spreading of knowledge concerning estate planning among members of the Council.
- To foster understanding of the proper relationship between the function of the Life Underwriter, Trust Officer, Attorney, Accountant, and any other party or parties having to do with estate planning, and to encourage the co-operation of persons acting under those disciplines;
- To support and promote proper ethical standards in dealing with one another, mutual clients, and the public;
- To help the members render the highest type of service to clients and customers; and
- To do any and all of those things that will aid and improve the process of careful estate planning.