Distinguished Estate Planner Award
The purpose of this annual award is to honor an individual for outstanding contributions in the field of estate planning.
- 2018 Mark S. Blaskey
- 2017 Cliff Schlesinger
- 2016 Nina B. Stryker
- 2015 John A. Terrill, II
- 2014 Daniel B. Evans
- 2013 Charles Plotnick, Esq.
- 2012 Robert J. Weinberg
- 2011 Martin A. Heckscher, Esq.
- 2010 Beverly R. Budin, Esq.
- 2009 Frank Mirabello
- 2008 Edward M. Watters, III, Esq.
- 2007 Jeb Bell, MBA, LLM (Tax)
- 2006 Eugene H. Gillin
- 2005 Albert Gibbons, CLU, ChFC, AEP
- 2004 Samuel N. Rabinowitz, Esq.
- 2003 Matthew Kamens, Esq.
- 2002 John J. Lombard, Jr., Esq.
- 2001 Selwyn A. Horvitz, Esq.
- 2000 Martin J. Satinsky, CPA
- 1999 Robert L. Freedman, Esq.
- 1998 Pam H. Schneider
- 1997 Morey S. Rosenbloom, Esq.
- 1996 Paul C. Heintz, Esq.
- 1995 Stephan Leimberg, Esq.
- 1994 Thomas Dunlevy
- 1993 William T. Walsh, ChFC, CLU, CASL, MSFS
- 1992 Edward N. Polisher, Esq.
- 1991 M. Paul Smith, Esq.
- 1990 Davis W. Gregg
Mordecai Gerson Meritorious Service Award
This award is presented to a Council member with a minimum of five years of membership who has rendered extraordinary service to further the work of the Council.
- 2019 Melinda Rath, Esq.
- 2018 Alan Mittelman, Esq.
- 2017 Peggy Robus
- 2016 William H. Haines, IV
- 2015 Walter H. Van Buren
- 2014 Samuel T. Freeman, III
- 2013 Mary LeFever
- 2012 Eileen Dougherty, CTFA, CFP, AEP, ChFC
- 2011 Huldah A. Robertson, CFP
- 2010 William Thompson
- 2009 Howard Silverman, CLU, ChFC, CAP
- 2008 June P. Neff
- 2007 Donna Tait Coulson, CFP, CTFA
- 2006 Mimi F. Stauffer
- 2005 Andrew Wilusz, ASA
- 2004 Madeline T. Janowski, CPA
- 2003 Stephen Frishberg, Esq.
- 2002 Vince Mitchell, CLU, ChFC
- 2001 Thomas M. Forrest, CPA, AEP
- 2000 David Watson, CLU, ChFC, AEP
- 1999 Robert S. Weinberg
- 1998 Cliff Schlesinger, Esq.
President Meritorious Service
This award is presented to a Council member with a minimum of five years of membership who has rendered extraordinary service to further the work of the Council. The award was renamed in 1998 after Mordecai Gerson, a past president of the council.
- 1997 Karen A. Fahrner, JD, LLM, AEP
- 1996 William T. Walsh, ChFC, CLU, CASL, MSFS
- 1995 Joseph H. Yohlin
- 1994 Joseph Bachtiger, AEP
- 1993 Mordecai Gerson
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:00 AM
Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager P.C., 100 Four Falls, Suite 300, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2983
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 5:30 PM
City Tap House, 2 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 8:00 AM
Union League, 140 S. Broad Street (3rd Floor Business Center), Philadelphia, PA 19102