- Discounted registration fees to our high-quality educational programs, such as our acclaimed luncheon programs, which offer nationally recognized estate planning speakers.
- Discounted registration fees to our always-outstanding Annual Meeting, and our annual ethics program.
- Free admission to our cutting edge, members-only roundtable programs.
- Continuing professional education credits in your discipline for many of the programs offered during the year. Continuing Legal Education, Pennsylvania Insurance CE, Certified Financial Planner® CE, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) CE, Professional Achievement in Continuing Education (PACE) CE and Accounting CPE are offered at most of our educational programs.
- Networking and social opportunities throughout the year, including our annual welcome back event and holiday party.
- Opportunities to participate on PEPC committees.
- Free subscription to our acclaimed digital newsletter.
- Member-only access to our online Membership Directory and Handout Library.
- Opportunity to volunteer with our council in community outreach programs to the public.
Member Information Privacy Settings
- All information entered below will be visible to site administrators.
- Members have the option of opting into the Public-facing Member Directory. By default, all member information will not be visible in the public directory.
- Member information will be displayed within the password-protected Member Directory located within the Member Portal.
All new applicants must be approved by the PEPC Board of Directors. The Board meets eight times a year to approve new members. All new applicants will be entered into the council database as “pending” until they are officially approved. Upon approval, new members will receive an email from the PEPC Office.
Contributions or gifts to PEPC are not deductible as charitable
contributions for federal tax purposes. Payments of
membership dues may be deductible as an ordinary and
necessary business expense. Please consult your tax advisor.
PEPC Tax ID #23-2006494
Monday, January 27, 2020 12:00 PM
BNY Mellon Conference Center, 1735 Market Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA
Thursday, February 06, 2020 5:30 PM
Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street, 52nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:45 AM
The Union League of Philadelphia, 140 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
What Our Members Are Saying:
“A wonderful opportunity to hear nationally known speakers on cutting edge topics and enjoy professional and social contact with the top professionals in various estate planning disciplines.”
“As the estate planning area has become more complex, I have benefited from my association with the other professionals in related fields. This affords me the opportunity to analyze and discuss many issues of concern to my trust company clients.”
“The networking opportunities are unsurpassed.”
“The networking and professional advancement opportunities provided by the PEPC are unparalleled in the region. There is a great spirit of volunteerism that allows us to work together in a multi-disciplinary fashion.”
“Although I’ve been in the business for many years, joining PEPC allowed me to dramatically expand my contacts in the legal, insurance and investment communities.”