Tekloc Enterprises is a small single family office located in Newtown Square, PA. The primary purpose of the office is to help orchestrate multiple branches of the family’s capital in a multifaceted approach. As a family office, all of the staff work very closely together in a collegial work environment and have many interactions with each other and have regular direct contact with family members.
- Trust administration – assist in formation and administration of various trusts (simple, complex, grantor, GRATs). Review trust documents, monitor trust distributions, prepare calculations of fees for advisors and trustees
- Assist family office and outside legal providers in estate planning and administration across all family lines. Track gifts to family members
- Provide support in various family services (bank account openings/closings, investment monitoring, real estate transactions)
- Assist in family philanthropy (administration and tracking of both personal charitable giving as well as private foundations)
- Prepare tracking of various projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years experience in financial services or similar
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks within deadlines with accuracy
- Experience with detail Excel spreadsheet analysis
- Familiarity in administration of estate planning techniques or family office experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and generous benefits package including health insurance, very generous 401(k) match.
Please email resume to: email@example.com