Job Title: Estate Planning Case Manager (On-site in Berwyn Office)
Trucendent, based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, empowers advisors to deliver holistic, multi-generational legacy wealth planning with innovative technology and services that unite advisors and clients, regardless of locale, through our network of attorneys and corporate trustee partners. We provide a digital experience for families to express their wealth management goals and an advice model that matches family objectives with appropriate estate planning strategies. The Trucendent platform intelligently automates the creation of estate plan recommendations and provides a communication platform for trustees, advisors, and families to collaborate.
About the Opportunity
Trucendent is seeking an Estate Planning Case Manager to draft and create Estate Plan Assessments for Financial Advisors. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for working closely with 3rd Party Corporate Trustees and Financial Advisors when creating a new Trust or transitioning Trustees from one administrator to another and for coordination of corporate trustee appointments.
This person will work collaboratively with our corporate trustees and estate planning attorneys to provide relationship management, day-to-day tracking of plans and issue resolution and status reporting.
Day In the Life of Case Manager
- Preparation of summary reviews of Estate Plans for use by the Financial Advisor
- Track and facilitate corporate trustee transitions
- Track and facilitate the funding of new trust accounts
- Collection of and an understanding of valuation and transfer of assets
- Proactive and collaborative interaction with Estate planning attorneys, financial advisors, and corporate trustees
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper and electronic filing system
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to discuss case details
- Analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data pertinent to the Trucendent business model
- Identification, due diligence and on-boarding of new estate planning attorneys to join the Trucendent Estate Planning Referral Network
Education, Skill, and Experience
- Experience in law firm and/or trust company reviewing and/or drafting estate plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in the office minimum three days a week.
- An understanding of financial planning.
- Experience in trust company as trust officer or new business acceptance officer.
Physical Effort & Travel
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corresponding through phone, video calls, or email.
- Travel as needed.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
The work schedule for this position will be primarily Monday through Friday during typical business hours; however, based on the operational needs of this early-stage company, some work outside of typical business hours and during weekends will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required in connection with this position.
Trucendent is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Click here to apply.