MICHAEL J. KRACH
President, Signature Advisors, Inc. – Leadership & Management Consultant
• Industry leading Tax Advantage Income Strategies. This includes estate planning, banking options, pension alternatives, capital creation, debt management, premium financing, and wealth building.
• Integrative Health Innovations Division working with universities, health practitioners, individuals. and fitness facilities.
• Facilitate development of company vision, culture and employee engagement
Owens-Corning - A Fortune 500 Company
• Vice President, Residential Contractor Products Division
• Vice President, Residential and Commercial Insulation Division
• Vice President, Consumer and Construction Marketing Division
• Vice President, Composite & Equipment Marketing Division
• National Sales Manager
• Manufacturing Factory Manager
• Financial Expert Guest on both Comcast Money Matters Program & ESPN.
• USA TODAY, Recognized as Top National Marketer
• Featured in Success Magazine as leading National Entrepreneur
• University of Notre Dame Business School 20-Plus Years
• University of Pennsylvania Wharton Business School
• Topic: Integration of Cross Functional Experiences to Meet Goals
• Multiple other speaking engagements focused on advanced health and wealth fitness.
• University of Notre Dame, National Championship Football Team
• University of Notre Dame, Distinguished Alumni Service Award
• National Physical Fitness Competition
• BBA Marketing UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
• MBA MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
By leveraging my executive, entrepreneurial, and leadership experiences, I have focused on innovation in the broad areas of employee recruitment and retention, employee engagement, and unique tax-free financial alternatives. Through those experiences, I have worked with some of the leading universities, organizations and people within each industry segment.